As we prepare our students for the future, we will strive to provide for all students:
- To be able to learn in a way that meets their needs
- To be challenged and supported to be independent thinkers
- To learn tolerance and respect of others, and to celebrate our diversity
- To be responsible and caring citizens
As a professional learning community, our staff continues to:
- Focus on learning - value ongoing learning for students and staff
- Collaborate to achieve common goals – have clarity about what we teach
- Differentiate instruction to meet each child’s needs
- Focus on results - use and share data to drive decisions
FCPS School Profile
- Through mutual support and collaboration, the staff and parents of Camelot Elementary work to empower students to gain self-awareness, a sense of community and a passion for learning.
We believe in our students by maintaining high expectations and working to enable them to reach their full potential.
We believe in our staff through mutual respect, the importance of collaboration, maintaining a positive attitude and by sharing our passion for learning with our students.
We believe in our community and invite their participation and support to build upon our successes in order to secure an optimistic future for our students