2020-21 Kindergarten and New Student
Welcome to Camelot Elementary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Dragons for the 2020-21 school year!
To join us, first determine if your student lives in the Camelot ES boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Camelot ES boundary, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Silvia Galicia, our school registrar, or Lotta Moschopoulos, our administrative assistant, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
- Visit the FCPS kindergarten registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in kindergarten in FCPS.
First through Sixth Grade Forms
Questions About Registering a New Student at Camelot ES?
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than English?
- Student families wishing to register a middle school student with a home language other than English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
- Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.